[JD2Beta]GUI - Context menu in Lingrabber and Downloads, StopSignAction
|Target version:||030 - Version > 2.xxx|
1. Context menus
Please reconsider of changing slightly some actions positions in context menus in Lingrabber and Downloads tables.
Some of them are quite often used so I think maybe they should be at the first level of context menu.
- move "Check online status" outside of "properties" (this is rather method not property)
- move "Move to New Package" and "Split Packages By Hoster" to outside of "other" (often used at least by me :)
- move "Create DLC" inside "other" (to keep containers' actions together)
- move "Check online status" outside of "properties"
- move "Move into new Package" outside "other" (now it is not enabled but I think it'll be often used)
(changed in my local source code to prepare screenshots)
Of course - someone can say - these actions are not often used - this is why I ask to take it for
consideration and maybe discussion.
2. Stop Sign single click on DowloadControl column
Please add possibility to call StopSignAction when DownloadControl column is visible and
user clicks on link/package with cursor in this column (something similiar to single, left click on selected
package/link and then direct editing of the package/link name).