Account Usage Rules :: over all improvements
|Target version:||020 - Next Release 2.0|
'Account Usage Rules' name
remove the 'account' as its already within 'account manager' its superfluous/redundant select the textfield so you can type without needing to tab, like add account dialog.
- Only activate/enable checkbox of accounts that are 'enabled' within account manager. There is no need to enable all accounts when making a new rule. They are disabled for what ever reason.
- Would also be nice if the default sorting would be enabled accounts top, and disable accounts below. and or remember the users last sort function within this dialog.
- On mass selection, we should not perform mass account refreshing when space bar is pressed, this should be bound to the checkbox function and not the 'refresh' button!
- Account Manager > 'Use Account(s) to download', move to Usage Rules, theoretically this is usage rule...
- Make another general along the lines of the above, to disable all free download methods.