Optimize Automatic Reconnection and Stop After Current Downloads
|Category:||General||Estimated time:||4.00 hours|
|Target version:||040 - FarfarAway|
1) These automatic actions are blocked by active downloads. If the option is set, they are not blocked by resumable downloads.
2) Currently, these options can be blocked by an active connection attempt that is not downloading (is browsing or solving captcha). The proposal is to not block automatic actions by links in this state, even if they cannot be stopped.
3) Links in any wait state should not block the automatic actions, only notified to stop.
4) When a link enters a wait state and requests Automatic Reconnection, the reconnection request should be canceled when the wait terminates.
5) Links transitioning from browsing to downloading should check the flags to make sure an automatic operation is not pending. This is to allow a shorter timeout for stop requests.
6) (Nice to have) The icon for the automatic action should be modified in some way (for example a different background color) to show that that an automatic action is pending.