- Registered on: 07/08/2009
- Last connection: 01/05/2011
- JDownloader (Developer, 07/08/2009)
Reported issues: 34
- 02:04 am JDownloader Feature #1318 (Closed): failblog.org decrypter
- 05:17 pm JDownloader Bug #2440: Dialogs are overlapping
- IMO this should be priority high, because its very annoying if you have to enter many captchas (e.g. SJ)
- 01:44 am JDownloader Bug #2450 (Assigned): Wrong selection position after deletion
- If you select one file / package in the download list and delete it and then want to select the next one by pressing ...
- 04:20 pm JDownloader Feature #2449 (Closed): Force download should ONLY download the forced links
- IMHO, if you force one file, jd should download only this one and then stop. If you currently want to download one fi...
- 04:39 pm JDownloader Bug #2230: Change download destination bug
- It's always the *last package you select*, which won't change the destination, now matter if you use Shift+click to s...
- 04:22 pm JDownloader Bug #2230 (Assigned): Change download destination bug
- See attached screenshot
- 10:31 am JDownloader Feature #1768 (New): Keyboard accelerator Ctrl+M for merge packages
- In my opinion the linkgrabber context menu action "merge to one package" needs a keyboard shortcut, I recommend "Ctrl...
- 10:37 pm JDownloader Feature #1318 (Closed): failblog.org decrypter
- Decrypt Plugin for picture download
- 07:35 pm JDownloader Bug #1174 (Rejected): Download list hidden icons
- See screenshot, these icons should always be visible, i would also recommand a left-alignment to make them a bit more...
- 05:25 pm JDownloader Feature #964: Better stopbutton, stopsign
- Yeah, imho: 1 Stop button, left click on it = Stop all downloads NOW, OR a editable "default" action, so user can set...
Also available in: Atom