- Registered on: 02/07/2011
- Last connection: 01/05/2017
- JDownloader (Reporter, 02/07/2011)
Reported issues: 22
- 06:24 PM JDownloader Bug #82490 (New): Package Properties when selecting multiple packages
- When selecting multiple packages (e.g. in the LInkGrabber), there is only one package in the package properties panel...
- 01:46 PM JDownloader Bug #82484 (New): Menu Customizer Tooltips Missing
- see screenshot.
- 01:44 PM JDownloader Bug #82483 (New): Menu Customizer UI/UX
- In the menu customizer, submenus seem to be on the same level or even one level above the actual (main) menu item.
- 05:12 PM JDownloader Bug #76931 (Assigned): Selecting multiple rows in a table not working correctly
- Only when the user starts the selection from outside/below the last table row.
What should happen: The rows should...
- 05:30 PM JDownloader Bug #66944 (New): JD always stays on top when switching virtual desktops on Mac OS
- JD can't be drawn (drag & dropped) into another virtual desktop in "mission control", and stays in place/focus when s...
- 05:36 PM JDownloader Feature #63559 (New): Multiple Reconnect Profiles
- If the user has multiple locations/networks where he wants to perform reconnects (e.g. a friend's home), JD could/sho...
- 10:29 AM JDownloader Bug #63527 (New): Shortcut Menu Entry
- Access to adding/editing shortcuts should be easier.
Right now quite difficult to find:
Settings -> User Interfa...
- 10:17 AM JDownloader Bug #63525 (New): When customizing the right click menus, active tab jumps from settings to Linkg...
- When trying to customize the right click menus, the active tab jumps from settings to Linkgrabber or Download Table.
- 10:17 AM JDownloader Bug #59044 (New): JDownloader partly out of screen on first start
- See screenshot :)
- 03:40 PM JDownloader Bug #47760: Mac Firewall // Sign JDownloader.app
- Not sure, but is it possilbe to only sign the things that aren't updated? that might be against the reason for signin...
Also available in: Atom