- Registered on: 01/12/2010
- Last connection: 09/28/2012
- JDownloader (Reporter, 01/12/2010)
Reported issues: 256
- 09:25 pm JDownloader Feature #2540: Controlling: specify order of addon execution
- Might have to wait for the Event Manager.
- 08:31 am JDownloader Feature #4150: Add IPv6 support throughout
- Note, the official (World Wide) roll-out of IPv6 as the official IP format is June 1, 2012.
By June 1, 2013, many...
- 08:56 am JDownloader Feature #3393 (New): Add enabling and disabling add-ons to scheduler actions.
- One important class of actions for the scheduler is to enable and disable add-ons (such as only enabling JD Shutdown ...
- 02:19 am JDownloader Bug #3389: Disable change folder or find a better way to handle it
- Change folder should apply only to Packages (or Assemblies in the future). If any of the links in a Package have begu...
- 09:04 am JDownloader Feature #2308: CHANGE - Settings - Basics - User Interface - Toolbar Manager - Duplicated Icons
- Refer to http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=28276
User Paclanc suggested a format for new Container ico...
- 11:23 am JDownloader Feature #3336 (New): Scheduler addon should support time ranges
- Instead of scheduling individual Actions, it would be much more use friendly to schedule Activities to operate over a...
- 11:03 am JDownloader Bug #1511: Scheduler plugin does not adjust to government clock changes
- The scheduler times (and all stored times) *should be stored in UTC* for proper operation.
The displayed times sh...
- 06:59 am JDownloader Bug #3333 (Rejected): Exceptions while reading the .loc files must be caught.
- Because many of the .loc files are incomplete (even in Stable), java.lang.NoSuchFieldException occurs frequently.
- 09:57 am JDownloader Bug #3293 (Rejected): Add the word "Advertisement" to all advertisements
- For example, the Kikin toolbar installation dialogue should have the word "Advertisement" centerred on the top line a...
- 09:45 am JDownloader Bug #3292 (Rejected): Error dialogues or links that cannot download should not prevent JD shutdown
- Error dialogues should only delay the thread that generated the thread. In the case of normal dialogues, there should...
Also available in: Atom