Feature #5498

JD2: Refreshing of changed plugin class, instead of entire list post update

Added by raztoki almost 7 years ago. Updated almost 6 years ago.

Status:ClosedStart date:07/08/2012
Priority:NormalDue date:
Assignee:-% Done:

100%

Category:Controlling
Target version:030 - Version > 2.xxx
Resolution:

Description

As the title indicates..

Either make the update system to pass on a list of changes so the plugin-re-loader only reloads those given classes. Considering at most changes/updates reflect to less than 1% of total plugins, why reload the remainder 99%. This works in favour on slower systems, but also increases our task efficiencies and reduces cpu load/cycles.

Or have another method of determining changes, but the update system already knows what's changed.

Also available in: Atom PDF