Add categories to Packages & Download Units
|Category:||GUI||Estimated time:||5.00 hours|
|Target version:||040 - FarfarAway|
This originally came from remi, but I am embellishing it based on various discussions.
1) remi is uncomfortable with the name Archive unite (see issue 1203). Download Unit may be more descriptive.
2) One of the available columns would be category and it could be altered either from the properties of a Package or Download Unit or directly in the Grid.
3) When a user clicks on the category column, a a drop-down entry box would appear allowing the user to select an existing category or enter a new category.
Sample categories to preload are: Adult, Audio, Games, Software, Sports, and Video.
4) A setting should be available to include the category in the directory path in which to save a file.
5) As with all columns, the user should be able to search and filter on the column.